Customer Views Welcome

If you are interested in learning more, have questions on the contents of the report or would like to comment on water issues, please feel free to contact the Evironmental Services Programs Manager at (269) 337-8667. Contact information is listed below for issues related to water. 

If you would like to address issues in a public forum, the City of Kalamazoo Commission meetings are held on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in City Hall at 241 West South Street, Kalamazoo, Michigan 49007. We will update this report annually and keep you informed of any new developments or significant issues that occur throughout the subject-reporting year.

Printed copies of this report are available upon request.


Utility Customer Service

(269) 337-8149
opening or closing accounts, billing, payments, meter readings, leaks, or other related questions


Water Testing for
Lead & Copper

(269) 337-8550
arrange to have your home or businesses water tested for free


Environmental Programs Manager

(269) 337-8667
questions regarding the Water Quality Report and laboratory data pertaining to water quality


Field Services Section

(269) 337-8729
report a water main break, get assistance determining if your property has lead plumbing components, report clogged catch basins or inlets (call (269) 337-8148 after business hours)


24/7 Water/Sewer Emergency

(269) 337-8148
report an emergency outside of normal busienss hours


Illicit Discharge Elimination Hotline

(269) 337-8583
report illegal dumping of chemical or hazard materials


Water Operations

(269) 337-8756
report any issues with water quality (call 337-8148 after business hours)


EPA Safe Drinking Water Hotline

(800) 426-4791
information and guidelines from the Envrionmental Protection Agency